Open Access College is a Department of Education and Child Development (DECD) Reception to 12 online school.
The College provides a range of options for individual students and schools.
To enrol at OAC students must meet specific criteria.
School options for enroling students include
- Curriculum Choice
- Alternative Programs (Yr 10 New Directions, Stage 1 Transition, Stage 2 Transition, Partnerships & Pathways)
- Language Partnership Program
Schools wishing to negotiate a specific program should contact Client Services.
- Continue previous years enrolments: Term 1 week -1 (30th January)
- End of non-exceptional enrolment period: Term 1 week 3 (17th February)
- Commence Semester 2 enrolments or subject changes: Term 2 week 5 (29th May)
- End of enrolment period Semester 2: Term 2 week 9 (30th June)
- Commence enrolments for following years R – 10: Term 4 week 4 (6th November)
- Commence enrolments for following years 11 – 12: Term 4 week 5 (13th November)
Page updated 16 February 2017